Monday, July 26, 2010

Despicable Me

My life of lesiure has lead me to see several films. Which is, thankfully part of what I should be doing anyway so I don't feel too terrible about it. Also, watching films in the NY/NJ area is much cheaper than LA, I paid 7, yes 7 dollars to see Despicable Me this week. Unheard of in most places. I enjoyed the film, though I was hoping for a few more laughs, but sadly the theater was rather empty and you quickly get to feel how important it is to have a group experience in a theater. That said, the film had many great points, including my favorites, The Minions!!! But what really suck out for me was the sound track. I've included the lead theme which is a leitmotif through out the whole film. I am not a hip hop fan (as you can see from all my other musical posts) but I can't get enough of this song so here's to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment